{U of T Blog } spacer
spacer
spacer Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
powered by blogger

About Me

I'm a 20 year-old computer science and math student at the University of Toronto. I was born in Toronto, and I live in Toronto. Where I'll die remains to be seen.

Sites I Like

The Volokh Conspiracy
InstaPundit
Matt Yglesias
LGF
Eschaton
USS Clueless
OxBlog
Calpundit
MEMRI
Consumer Freedom.com

Contact Me

uoftblog -at- hotmail.com

My Archives

Search My Site
PicoSearch


{Friday, January 17, 2003}

 

A Tip for Saddam

Yesterday, Saddam declared that "Baghdad, its people and leadership, is determined to force the Mongols of our age to commit suicide at its gates". Instead of fighting, perhaps Iraq should just follow the Chinese, and build their own Great Wall. Take that, new Mongols.
posted by Dan 4:31 PM  

spacer