{U of T Blog } spacer
spacer
spacer Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
powered by blogger

About Me

I'm a 20 year-old computer science and math student at the University of Toronto. I was born in Toronto, and I live in Toronto. Where I'll die remains to be seen.

Sites I Like

The Volokh Conspiracy
InstaPundit
Matt Yglesias
LGF
Eschaton
USS Clueless
OxBlog
Calpundit
MEMRI
Consumer Freedom.com

Contact Me

uoftblog -at- hotmail.com

My Archives

Search My Site
PicoSearch


{Wednesday, January 15, 2003}

 

Quotes of the Day

Historic: "Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." - Plato

Today: "I went to her side to see if there was anything I could do, and there wasn't. She had been shot through the head." - William Franklin, husband of Linda Franklin, the FBI agent who was standing next to her husband when she was shot and killed by the DC sniper.
posted by Dan 4:31 AM  


spacer