{U of T Blog } spacer
spacer
spacer Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
powered by blogger

About Me

I'm a 20 year-old computer science and math student at the University of Toronto. I was born in Toronto, and I live in Toronto. Where I'll die remains to be seen.

Sites I Like

The Volokh Conspiracy
InstaPundit
Matt Yglesias
LGF
Eschaton
USS Clueless
OxBlog
Calpundit
MEMRI
Consumer Freedom.com

Contact Me

uoftblog -at- hotmail.com

My Archives

Search My Site
PicoSearch


{Thursday, January 16, 2003}

 

Quotes of the Day

Damn blogger. Down for maintenance when I tried to post yesterday's quotes. So here they are.

Historic: "Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." - Antoine de Saint Exupery

Today (Er, Yesterday): "The hottest day of the summer so far was drawing to a close and a drowsy silence lay over the large, square houses of Privet Drive .... The only person left outside was a teenage boy who was lying flat on his back in a flowerbed outside number four." - J.K. Rowling, opening passage of Harry Potter 5: Order of the Phoenix
posted by Dan 1:44 PM  


spacer