{U of T Blog } spacer
spacer
spacer Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
powered by blogger

About Me

I'm a 20 year-old computer science and math student at the University of Toronto. I was born in Toronto, and I live in Toronto. Where I'll die remains to be seen.

Sites I Like

The Volokh Conspiracy
InstaPundit
Matt Yglesias
LGF
Eschaton
USS Clueless
OxBlog
Calpundit
MEMRI
Consumer Freedom.com

Contact Me

uoftblog -at- hotmail.com

My Archives

Search My Site
PicoSearch


{Friday, January 17, 2003}

 

The Need for Really Big Letters

Every so often, a blogger will mention that Saudi Arabia is very nervous because they know once the US is done in Iraq, they could be next. I worry about that, though. Given how much the anti-war movement emphasizes that the coming war in Iraq is "all about the oiilllllll....", how much moreso will that be an accusation when the Saudis get their turn?

At that point, when bloggers are documenting these objections, it will be necessary for even bigger letters than are now available. There will be a need for Saudi-sized letters. God help us all.
posted by Dan 9:58 AM  


spacer