{U of T Blog } spacer
spacer
spacer Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
powered by blogger

About Me

I'm a 20 year-old computer science and math student at the University of Toronto. I was born in Toronto, and I live in Toronto. Where I'll die remains to be seen.

Sites I Like

The Volokh Conspiracy
InstaPundit
Matt Yglesias
LGF
Eschaton
USS Clueless
OxBlog
Calpundit
MEMRI
Consumer Freedom.com

Contact Me

uoftblog -at- hotmail.com

My Archives

Search My Site
PicoSearch


{Friday, January 17, 2003}

 

Home, Home on the Range

Quickly, before I do the quotes of the day and go to sleep.

I was reading the Economist, and came across an article about gun control in Canada (subscribers only link). The accompanying picture was of a woman at a firing range. In the background, posted on the wall, was a sticker that read "My Gun Protects Your Freedom". Never thought I'd see that in Canada. What an age we live in.
posted by Dan 3:29 AM  


spacer